Search results

1. M

subdomain

I have created a subdomain, but can never reach it. Just says not found in browser. DNS record was created when domain was created, and seemes to be correct A record. Anything else I need to check? Thanks
  2. M

Email not working

I added a new domain and setup a email account. I sent to my email address and it arrived. If I try to reply to it I get the following message: Address not found Your message wasn't delivered to melp57@lxlinuxhosting.com because the domain lxlinuxhosting.com couldn't be found. Check for typos...
  3. M

Server no longer reachable.

Had access to my server this morning, afternoon its no longer reachable. I contacted my vps provider and they couldn't find anything on their end. Zesle has been running for more than 9 days. Nothing has changed. Could it be your firewall or a license issue? I've lost everything on it and 4...
  4. M

Another feature good to have to protect your server.

I found fail2ban on another control panel I was checking out. Its monitoring access to your server and will ban ip's that try to harm your server. Quote) Fail2ban scans log files (e.g. /var/log/apache/error_log) and bans IPs that show the malicious signs -- too many password failures, seeking...
  5. M

Create a cron job?

Where can I go to learn how to create a cron job?
  6. M

Proxy servers

Some of the control panels I've used in the past included a proxy service. Is that a possibility here in the future? Is it really necessary?
  7. M

Setting up email clients

How do I find the correct info to setup other email clients, besides using roundcube. Most all other control panels listed this information in the email creations. Thanks
  8. M

License

Is your license system working? I upgraded to solo but it still looks like I'm in trial with full access, looks like I can still add accounts, which solo allows only one? I entered my new solo license on my dashboard. Also my trial license says active. Please advice. Why did I pay for solo when...
  9. M

Access denied

I get access denied, public_html or sub-domain when using php as language for websites. No firewall in use and correct permission in use on directory and related files. I don't if webserver is rejecting or what?
  10. M

Impressive control panel

Deleted