Recent content by jared_palmer10776

1. J

My Honest Evaluation After 3 Months of Beta Testing

So, I just want to say I love what you are doing and I really hope you can continue this project and give companies like cPanel a run for their money. I've been playing around in development with Zeslecp for the last three months, I even have two low-mid traffic sites that I'm running in...
  2. J

Feature Request - Clear Nginx Cache Button (and all the code done for you too)

So on further investigation, it looks like there's a Nginx fastcgi_cache_purge module along with WP helper plugin that can handle dynamically clearing just the modified cache files to make it play nice with Wordpress. Here's what I'm talking about...
  3. J

Feature Request - Clear Nginx Cache Button (and all the code done for you too)

So I've discovered that the nginx caching is really problematic and constantly results in old content being served through Wordpress, especially if other levels of caching are used. Even with caching turned off in the ZesleCP backend, nginx is still always caching and serving up cached copies...
  4. J

Bug Report: One-Click WP Install Uses Swedish Char Set Database

Actually, I'm starting to think that maybe the plugin that did the database import may have somehow done this. I have another Digital Ocean droplet that I put ZesleCP on for a different site and that one is showing a proper utf8b4m encoding in the database. I wouldn't think a WordPress...
  5. J

Bug Report: One-Click WP Install Uses Swedish Char Set Database

Just something you may want to address. The one-click installer of WP uses a Swedish character set for its database encoding: latin1_swedish_ci It isn't really a problem until you try to use a plugin that needs to perform a search in the database. Then just nothing comes back from the...
  6. J

Need to Add PHP Extension memcached

Thank you memcached and zesle admin! I've never hit a 99 on performance before. Especially on a live, active website running on a somewhat underpowered VPS. Now to get this database mess cleaned up.
  7. J

Thank you! That worked. I didn't know there was a ze-php81-php-devel package we could install. That was the missing piece for me, couldn't compile the memcache.so for the nested php without it. Much appreciated!
  8. J

Anything on this? I'm willing to throw you a few $$$ for your time (maybe by buying a license, or just paying you for an hour of your time). I've been trying for two days to install it into this nested php, but can't find a way to make it work. I need to run some custom database operations on...
  9. J

I'm trying to add memcached php extension, but it seems Wordpress and zeslecp can't see it. I've done the global install of memcached using sudo yum install memcached Done all the typical config and confirmed it is definitely running on the server. I've also tried installing it into the buried...
  10. J

Digital Ocean DNS Setup

First off, I'm a big fan of what you are doing here. Really excited to try out this CP as it has everything I'm looking for in a simple interface. Definitely expect I'll be buying some licenses as I've got a dozen or so websites I'm looking to move off of Siteground and onto Digital Ocean...